Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Recipe Challenge

I've wanted to start a recipe blog ever since I saw Julie and Julia. I have finally decided to convert my old blog into just that! I'll be starting with a cookbook that I've have some good experiences from so far, the Lion House Bakery cookbook.

I think I'll just start at the beginning with the rolls since Tim was the one that did them last time and they are the beginning to a lot of the recipes after that. I'm excited to try out new things and learn a lot! Growing up, I always loved trying new things in the kitchen, so I think now is the best time to start doing more of it. Now that I have my own lovely kitchen :)

I'll probably go through my Better Homes and Garden book next. If anyone has a recipe they would like me to try (or you just want me to make you something), let me know and I'll write about my experience! I'd love to have some guest experiences. Who knows, someday I'm sure my little Piglet will be helping me out! I'll hopefully start tomorrow with some rolls! Wish me luck :)

No comments: