Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GAAH!

Why am I so hungry?? I'm dying here! I think it's because I started running. I've never wanted breakfast before, and now all of a sudden I am starving in the morning. That's a good thing right? Honestly, if I am going to be exercising, I should probably make sure I eat plenty since I am so small to start with.

I really am starting to wonder what the deal is with my weight though. In the past month, I think I got so stressed, it finally affected my body. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days. That's not too bad for most, but when you're starting at 115, it can worry you. I realized at that point that I needed to fix something in my life. I talked to the Bishop and I got a blessing. Pretty much half of it was about how I need to protect my body and keep it healthy. I know it's very important right now. So I have started eating regularly and I have been running twice a week (soon will be 4 times, you can join if you want!). I weighed myself a couple weeks after I had gotten the blessing feeling good about myself, but I had lost 2 more pounds!! I really don't know what's going on. Unless I'm supposed to weigh this much...I've just always been comfortable at a steady weight...which I'm not holding right now. I think I need to figure out exactly what I am apparently so stressed about and fix it. I'm a little worried that what I have to do might cause trouble or just be scary to do, but if that means I can be healthy again and if that's what Heavenly Father wants me to do, I'll do it without a doubt.

Now that I've put up another sappy post, let's end it with a zing! I thought you would all like to know how McDonald's gets their hamburger:

1 comment:

Julie said...

Janae! Nothing much to say except I FOUND YOUR BLOG. Now you can't hide a single thought from me. Ha!