Monday, September 22, 2008

As requested...

I'm basically the worst blogger that's ever existed. I'm ok with that. Although, I've found that people tend to hate you more and more as the months go by without a blog...therefore, I have decided to momentarily reverse said hatred so that it may be used for better purposes.

So...I figured I would update those of you who have asked me to post. Gosh...it's always hard to choose what to put in a blog. Here's my dilemma: I can be completely honest and you would be like "wow, she's kinda weird and I guess I didn't really want to know..." OR I can just lie and tell you I've been frolicking in fields of daffodils this whole time. I like to believe the second one is true. And since I'm the one writing the blog, I win!

Daffodils are pretty. I've found that if you add food coloring to the water you can change the colors. My favorite experiment was when I mixed all the colors together. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "well, wouldn't that just make them turn into that sick vomity color that no one likes?" Well guess again, doubter! I created rainbows! Isn't that splendid?

So not only was I frolicking in daffodils, but they were multicolored majesties! The rainbows were literally coming out of the flowers and into the sky!

That's the jist of my summer. I'm glad I told all of you. For more information, call me up and we can have a little chat. I will be happy to tell you more about my rainbow flowers and frolicking.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

yep that seems to be what i recalled from this summer. You really are a gifted frolicker.

Janae Wallace said...

Thanks. I made sure to practice before letting people in on my world. I'm glad you could be my pet niffler this summer. Good times...