Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taggity Tag


1. What book have you read recently?

Scriptures, The Key to Midnight, Chronicles of Narnia

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I would like to be able to stop time (without growing older while time is stopped) so I can finish things in college and still have a life.

3. List two things you have eaten today:
Cheese
Hot Pocket

4. What's your favorite color? Why?
Royal blue...it's just happy looking

5. Where is the place you want to go the most?
A state of complete bliss, wherever that would be

6. Name two places you have lived:
1. White City, Oregon
2. Boise, Idaho

7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Umm...of course! I have actually seen one! I know, crazy huh?

8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would buy presents for everyone I know so I could see them smile.

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who don't acknowledge others' feelings

10. What are two things on your to do list right now?
1. Find a job
2. Be social in my new ward

11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would like them to warn me first, but I am constantly trying to improve, so I would want it pointed out to me. I've noticed I can't take it well if I'm in a very stressed/depressive state, but otherwise, I welcome criticism!

12. List two jobs you have had:
1. Charity Caller for BYU
2. Workshop rep for StoresOnline

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Heavenly Father's love for me

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
I used to regret things, but honestly I hate to see it that way now. I try to see my mistakes as ways I have learned about myself and how I needed to improve in my life before I die.

15. Name two of your bad habits:
1. Sometimes when I am alone I'm not very productive (with cleaning mainly)
2. I get really grumpy when I'm tired

16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?
Well, I guess technically Weston tagged me and I think he's amazing! What a great guy!

17. Who do you Tag? Why?
I suppose any of my blog friends who haven't done it yet. Let's see...there's Rusty, Julie, Alan, Erica, Emily, Kasey, Amanda, and Lillian! Wow, that was a lot more than I thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did the outcome end up being with your medical tests? Hope that everything is ok and life is going well for you.