Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*shock*

If you read Becca's post for last night, you will know how I feel now. There are so many things right now, and I don't know how to handle everything at once. My brain just freaked out today I guess. I started crying today the minute I got on the bus to work and I haven't been able to properly get a hold of myself since. I feel bad for even being clocked in at work. I am unable to be productive under these circumstances.
At least I had a wonderful day yesterday. I still had my Sunday high of spirituality, I went to work to remind people of the workshops I scheduled them to, I played Ultimate (the highlight!) and I watched a movie in the theater with my FHE group. Everyting was so fun and I loved every minute of it. I guess today is supposed to even it out.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm so sorry! I was only like that because I found out what's going to happen next season on 24. Feeling like that in a serious way is awful.