Friday, February 22, 2008

Yay!

I got the largest paycheck I've ever received today. That was partly because 15 hours was left off of the last one, but I still felt pretty cool. I even got an extra sale I hadn't expected! It was wonderful.
Last week I had I decided that I would try to get my Dad to visit if I got a big paycheck, so I was really excited. I looked up some plane fares and found a really good deal for a round trip from Portland to Salt Lake City. The hotel was a little expensive, but still not too bad. I still had to make sure he could come at that time and we decided that it would be more convenient and about the same price if he drove. Convenient because he would have transportation while here, but I think it's very inconvenient to have to drive 11 hours both ways. We'll see how it pans out!
One thing I ask: Could everyone be super nice to him? I want him to see what the church can really be like and I want him to see why I love it so much. It's changed my life and I want him to understand. I especially want everyone to encourage him to go to church. Thanks!
Ok, I'll stop now because I have to go! I'll write more later!

No comments: