Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another update!

Ok, so I had my Neurologist appointment today. Very interesting. I'll put all the important things in a list:

1. I learned that Nguyen is pronounced "Win"
2. I might not have had seizures ever and I may have some disease
3. I don't remember the name of it because she said it once
4. I think she only said it once because I may have it and she didn't want me to Google it
5. I'm getting an EEG on March 18th
6. I think it's a good sign that they were ok with waiting that long
7. I have to have my heart monitored with some machine that I will carry around
8. My EEG appointment is going to be at 6:45am...eww
9. I have a HORRIBLE migraine that won't go away
10. I think I'll go to sleep now and maybe it'll go away

Ok that about sums it up! I think I'm ok other than the fact that I may have a rare hereditary disease. We'll see. I'm worried, but not as much as before. Good news? Meh.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Do they have you monitored in any way to see if you develop super powers? Because I bet that's what happens next.